2. Important Information and Who We Are
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
– Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
– Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
– Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
– Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
– Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
3. How Is Your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
– Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you create an account on our website, request our services, request marketing to be sent to you, or give us feedback.
– Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
– Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
– Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
– Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
7. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
– Request access to your personal data.
– Request correction of your personal data.
– Request erasure of your personal data.
– Object to processing of your personal data.
– Request restriction of processing your personal data.
– Request transfer of your personal data.
8. Contact Us
My 3 Sons Moving
Phone: (859) 317-3006
Date of last revision: July 20, 2023